We've been in Aruba last week and stayed at the Hyatt from Oct 13 to Oct 20.
-The hotel is way better than you can see on the Internet or in a brochure.
Pricey, as it's been said. But in the additional items, not the room rates.
-We booked the room with the lowest rate available (U$199+ taxes) and the room was partial ocean view, with in safe, and fridge -no extra charge. All you could need was there (iron, hairdryer, etc..) Very clean!
We got 2X1 chips or coins, and 2 Daikiris at the Casino, as a gift.
-In October, not many guests at 7 am, waiting for towels and palapas. In our case, we woke up early and did it, but always there was place, if you weren't looking for the first row, to leave your things . Some people seems to be very complicated about this issue....if you're going, you wouldn't....you are in Aruba! Enjoy!!!
The hotel has a big, big hut....so shade is not a problem (plus, the Allegro, nearby, was under re-construction, so....all the palapas are empty, until December....just in case!)
-Important: check out times is at noon, 12:00. If you need to stay longer due to flights schedule, the hotel allows you to leave your luggage at the front desk, and use all the hotel facilities, as if you're still a guest: even the Health Club, to take a shower (all the toiletries you'll need are there!)before you leave!
-If you have children as we have....helpful tips: a cooler (you can buy softs and juice for less, everywhere and an Ice Maker is at the corridor, at least at 5th floor!), cookies, Mc D.,Subway, Donkin Dounuts & Baskin Robbins, Haagen Dazs just steps away from the hotel.....
-Restaurants: our favorite: Smokey Joe.
Also argentine Charlie's Grill, Aromi d'Italia.
At Hyatt: Ruinas del Mar and Pool's Bar were ok too.
-We've rented a car to tour the Island: great choice. You don't need to follow any schedule. Bushiribana ruins, the California lighthouse, Donkey sanctuary, Baby beach.....
Jolly Pirates! Don't miss it! A beautiful "pirate's ship": we took the afternoon 3 hours tour: 3 snorkel stops ( we've been guided to one of the Caribbean's finest dive sites, a 400 foot World War II German Shipwreck), open bar, and rope swing (like a real pirate!). The crew is superb!
I personally visited all the other hotels in the high rise area....the Hyatt is the most beautiful and well kept one. No doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Amex, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba