We booked late and had to split the trip between the Hyatt and Bucuti (top rated on Trip Advisor). The grounds of the Hyatt property have no equal on the island. Lush landscaping with parrots, waterfalls, pools with geese, turtles and fish. The pools have slides, volleyball and a swim-up bar. The beach is well-maintained and has many "palapas" for shade, get up early to reserve the best location.
We upgraded our four night stay to the Regency Club level with just 3,000 Hyatt points - incredible value. The Club lounge is open 24/7 with water, soda, iced tea, and hot beverages, as well as fruit and snacks. Breakfast buffet is different each morning with pastries, bread, fruit, cheeses, meats, cereal, and more. At 5PM hors d'ouvres are available with salads and other goodies. In the evening there are desserts. We had a late breakfast and often skipped lunch or shared a sandwich. We went to great restaurants for dinner, but often had to skip the appetizer. We probably save at least $100 per day on food and drinks.
The best part of the hotel is the staff. They answered every question professionally, provided first-class service promptly, and were genuinely interested in making our stay as enjoyable as possible. Always warm and friendly. Kudos to management.
The only negative is that the beach has a lot of boat traffic to meet the demands of guests. Don't let that deter you from enjoying this great facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Amex, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba