This was our 12th stay at the Hyatt and another "thumbs up" review. This hotel is spectacular with superb service and staff. If I were the manager here, I would line up all of the employees, give them "high fives", and put something extra in their paychecks. They truly deserve credit for the jobs that they do. The cleaning personnel on the second floor were fabulous. Very prompt, courteous, and liberal with the toiletries and towels. The nightly turn-sown service was such a plus. The room smelled heavenly. The gardeners were working all day every day of our stay, and their efforts showed it. By far, the Hyatt's grounds are the most beautiful and well maintained in the high rise area. We made use of the hot tubs, and I only mention this because we are not normally found in any hotel hot tub. The two here were immaculate, with the tiles shiny and super clean. No hesitation with warming up these stiff, northeastern bones. Wonderful.
We ate at Ruinas del Mar twice, our favorite restaurant in Aruba. With the renovations complete, the restaurant is beautiful. Anthony, our waiter for the past few years, filled us in on all of the new goings on at the Hyatt and Aruba in general. He, along with all of the servers, are definitely knowledgeable about how to treat the diners: with courtesy, kindness, efficiency, and genuine interest in the guests. What a relaxing evening at dinner; food was excellent; loved the presentation.
Just wondering. Has the managerial staff at the Hyatt ever considered having a couples only/no children floor? That would be really appreciated by those of us traveling without children.
There was a convention at the hotel the week that we were there, but unlike the ones mentioned by other reviewers, this particular group was quiet and well-behaved and basically were never seen by other guests.
I'm still not too happy with cruise people who taxi to the alley between the Hyatt and the Occidental for the beach area. Many seem to think that the Hyatt's facilities are there for them to use. We have personally seen parents send kids, unsupervised, to the Hyatt pool to swim for the afternoon. Doesn't quite sit right with me. However, one day we were asked by security if we were guests at the hotel. We were getting ready to use the hot tub. So, apparently, cruisers have been trying to benefit from the Hyatt's grand hotel. Glad to see that someone is paying attention.
Love the frosted bathroom window solution. The blinds are beautiful and definitely match the decor of the room. I have been telling travelers to carry a night light with them in every one of my reviews. Can't go wrong with being prepared.
When all is said and done, if you are looking for a near perfect vacation experience, with superb beach and hotel, then the Hyatt is the place to be. Do your homework before leaving home; it is not an inexpensive trip but well worth every dollar spent.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort
- Hyatt Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Aruba
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.