We just returned from the Hyatt and loved it. This was our second trip to Aruba - stayed at the Marriott last time and liked the Hyatt much better. The lobby and grounds have a wonderful feel. The resort is large but not overly so and functions like a more intimate property. The outdoor bar is close to pool AND beach plus there is a swim up bar to handle the pool crowd.
One thing I liked was the furniture in lobby, around outdoor bar, etc. All of the seating is large and definitely designed to encourage groups to sit and visit,drink, eat, etc. There was also plenty of it.
Service and staff were excellent. I have no complaints. In fact, every day as I left for the beach, I noticed three housekeepers on my floor preparing to clean for the day. Front desk was always helpful.
Ate at the new restaurant Mexicado which was very good. Great guacamole and good entrees. I recommend.
One place I think the Hyatt needs to give attention is the pool/beach bathroom. There is only one bathroom for the entire pool/beach area/outdoor bar/palms restaurant(at lower level). As you can imagine, this is a busy place. The whole 8 days we were there, one toilet was out of service and one of the soap dispensers never worked. The bathroom was cleaned with regularity which was great - no complaints - but it could use one of those automatic air fresheners. The smell was never terrible but was not great either. An air freshener would help.
Great location. You can walk out the front door and visit local restaurants, shopping, etc. I really liked this aspect of the hotel.
I definitely recommend the Hyatt!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort
- Hyatt Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Aruba
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.