It was a romantic trip planned a year in advance and it was for our Anniversary and Birthday. We arrived on Thursday with early check in planned and confirmed. Not! So we went to the Casino to avoid the heavy humidity and the Bartender was extremely friendly and informative. I thought..."this is cool." Our room was beautiful on the 8th floor overlooking the pool. We ate at the Palms for their Mexican Buffet. Yum.
The next day, the fecal matter hit the fan,,,, 500 people from Columbia with children in tow from Herbal Life took over the Hotel. We could barely walk the corridors, the Palm Buffet breakfast which we paid for, was inundated with rude people who had a free ride and the night time in our room was a nightmare. Screaming children on both sides of us and forced to buy earplugs to go to sleep.
Instead of accommodating these rude people in the banquet room for meals, we were lost and
the pool during the day was incredibly disgusting. We were going to do the "romantic": dinner experience on the beach for our Anniversary, but the day before, we noticed hundreds of Herbal Lifers taking over the beach, so what romance??
Finally we complained with 5 other couples. The Manager didn't give a rat's tutu.
I will never go to another Hyatt property again. World traveler, Diamond Delta
Go Hilton - they could have warned us. But no, fill rooms.
To the GM,,,,,
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort
- Hyatt Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Aruba
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.