“Skip this frogs” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Skip this frogs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very slow service way overpriced for beverage. $19.95 for 28oz souvenir cup(crap) and $18.50 to refil the same. Domestic 8oz Balashi is $5.50. We decided not to drink and just have a snack. Nachos were a good portion size for the price but came out completely soggy. Mini hamburgers were dry as were the buns. Definitely not wor the time.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Colchester, Connecticut
“Not our kind of place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Was going to have a late night snack, but turned off by the table not having been cleaned particularly well and left. Nevertheless, it is a popular place - more with the youngish crowd.

Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
“The place to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great food and atmosphere. We won a contest at our hotel that gave us a free drink on the long bottles and we had a lot of fun.

Visited June 2012
Durham,CT
“a fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

this is the place to go to when you want to let your hair down. great drinks music and wonderful people to watch.always a great place to unwind

Visited August 2012
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“A bust!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I make an effort to drink and dine at every Senior Frogs, I can. I have been to many Senior Frogs in the States and abroad; however, this one was the slowest one I have walked into to date. I did vacation in the slow season in Aruba, though. Most I have had the pleasure and fun of attend and participating in are festive and the staff is excited but this one was dead. I did buy a shirt but did not waste my dollars on drinks and dinner. Maybe next time I will give them another try.

Visited October 2012