First this is not a Resort. It is a very low end cheap motel.
First the Pro's:
1) The pool area is clean. There is a 5 foot, 3 foot and 1 and 1 1/2 foot pool. The 5 foot and 1 1/2 foot are in one pool but seperated by a fence.
2) Towels supply is very good. Exchanges are made without any problems.
3) Rooms are semi clean, did not see any bugs in the room.
4) Towels changed daily
5) Walking distance from shops and dinning.
1) Cofee maker in room, but you must supply coffee, milk, sugar.
2) No wash cloth
3) One ice machine only. You must share with the bugs that are crawing inj and out of machine.
4) Free cofee between ^am and & am only. $2.00 US all other times.
5) Your welcome drink is a fruit punch.
6) No real activities.
7) Older units furniture is extremely old and not well cared for. Stains,Scratches and other abuses are very noticable. Newer units have motion sensor lights, if you get up at night to go to the bathroom all the lights come on.
8) Bring your own bar of soap, theirs is paper thin.
9) Hope you don't have a problem, management does not care. To them the money is in the bank, no refunds.
10) When their front desk entered a 78 year olds womens room at 2 o'clock in the morning for no reason. Front desk and management did not care.
11) Place screw in room temperture control keep room freezing.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Mill Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Resort And Suites
- The Mill Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mill Resort Aruba
- The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach