We just returned from our 2nd trip to Aruba, staying both times on the Tradewinds floor. The balconies are one of the best reasons to stay at the Marriott, and if you choose to pay more to stay on the Tradewinds floor, you will have an awesome view from the 8th floor!
You not only get a full breakfast and lunch, but also plenty of delicious food enough for dinner, unless you desire to eat after 7:00 pm. You have access to bottled water, soda and beer all day long, and an open bar starting at 5:00 pm.
Marriott now gives everyone on the Tradewinds floor complimentary internet access as long as you remember to ask for a credit at the time you check out!
Only two negatives...the few palapas are secured by guests standing in line prior to 6:30 am, and the Adult Pool has a limited # of chairs which are secured by guests prior to 8:30 am. People reserve chairs by placing their towels on them, and then disappear for hours. The staff should monitor this and come up with a more equitable way for guests to be able to enjoy these amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach