“Fantastic experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Glendale, California
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We stayed here with our two sons and really enjoyed it. The rooms were great, the front desk staff were very kind with my children. There is a very nice restaurant on the beach and we enjoyed the swimming pools!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Ladywithbabies

I am happy to hear that you and your sons enjoyed your time with us; the warm ocean down here is perfect for family’s to swim in. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, and I hope that we get to host you all again soon.

Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,047)
Rosedale, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I must say upon check-in, my wife and I were greeted by the very friendly and professional and accommodating Ms. Beverly of the front desk. What a very pleasant desk personnel, she was very knowledgeable and shared information about the Hotel and events that were scheduled during our stay. I often spoke with her doing our stay. My wife and I were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, we had the pleasure to have a private dinner on the beach. George was our server, what an excellent server. The food was great. I am looking forward in returning next year.

The only negative that I would share is the Casino is not a smoke free environment. The minute you walked in the lobby of the hotel there is a strong smoke odor.

Room Tip: The best room is the ocean view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear MCEKC2014

Beverly and George will love seeing your review, and they certainly deserve your great comments. I am very happy that you enjoyed your 25th wedding anniversary with us, and hope that we get a chance to host you for your 26th next year.

Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Great location, friendly service, lots of choices for dining. Attended our first destination wedding here. Marriott did a great job. No trouble getting beach chairs or pool chairs, although we heard that this time of year is relatively quiet. Sorry that we did not have time to look into the vacation club.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Kellygreen

Thank you for your review of our resort, we do appreciate the feedback. Matt, the Hotel Manager is away from the hotel today so he is not able to personally respond to your review as he usually does. Once he is back he will go through your kind comments with the team. Hopefully we will get to see you again soon.

The Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Team
Moorestown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

My husband and I were at the Marriott Aruba Resort July 20 - July 27.....7 nights, 8 days.....great vacation. From the first steps that were taken to plan this vacation to our return home, all went well. The Marriott Aruba Resort was a wonderful vacation choice. We stayed on the Tradewinds Floor; it is definitely a choice to consider. The junior suite had a wrap around balcony and beautiful view (ocean front). The hotel staff was great. There are so many that could be mentioned......Kameisha - Tradewinds floor concierge, who put in effort to make sure our stay was 'extra' nice (also, Margaret); Marie - room attendant, who kept our room in tip-top shape so it would be a special time; Hemina - who could be seen daily on the beach trying to make each persons' stay enjoyable and give true meaning to 'One Happy Island'.....and that is just naming some of the staff. If I had a question or concern it was addressed immediately. A highlight is that my husband and I were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. Special occasions were mentioned when we checked in. During that week we received a bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries; a bottle of wine; decorated love birds (made from washcloths).....all so nice. We were able to dine at the restaurants on site(LaVista, Ruth's Chris;, Simply Fish, etc.). We saw the Carribean Dance Show and the Carnival Show at LaVista. We went on a few excursions; were able to explore the area, walk, shop, hit the casinos----no, I am not richer; as well as relax and enjoy the sun, beach, and the tradewinds. The location of the Marriott allowed you to be as busy or relaxed as you wanted.

My husband and I were trying to decide what we would do for our 35th anniversary; and once we made that decision, where would be the best location for what we like. As I said prior, from the first steps taken to plan this vacation all went well. Since this was our first trip to Aruba we did use a travel concierge and company (Beach Bum Vacation......and Steve, you are the best! You, definitely, come with my highest recommendation .....to anyone!!), and as for a vacation spot, the Marriott Aruba Resort and Stellaris Casino is, surely, a place to consider.

Room Tip: Consider the Tradewinds Club floor = the view (the junior suite/corner suite), the amenities, etc.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear JLOU201

Thank you for mentioning so many of our wonderful associates, I know they will love reading your review. I am glad that that you enjoyed our Tradewinds club, it is always nice to add that little touch of adult luxury to your vacation. Hopefully we will get to see you again next year for your 36th Wedding Anniversary.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is our first trip to Aruba and our stay at Marriot Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino was a lot of fun. Erna who works at the front desk made the trip even more enjoyable with her knowledge of the area and her constant effort to make sure the guests are having a good time. We recommend this resort.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear J K

Hopefully you will be able to make a 2nd visit to our island with your family again soon; it certainly would be nice to host you again. I will make a point of personally thanking Erna for you, she will be thrilled. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort it is very much appreciated.

Hoboken, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This was my first time in Aruba, we stayed at the Marriott Stellaris. Overall the hotel was nice, clean and inviting. The staff was incredibly nice, everyone from the check-in desk, the maids, bartenders and servers were all wonderful. We stayed at the adult pool during the day which was wonderful. My only issue with the adult pool was although they say they are open until 7pm, every day we were there (4 days in a row) there was a sign posted that the pool would be closing at 4pm for a wedding. It was a little frustrating to pay for a cabana for the whole day and have to leave before the day is actually over. We got an amazing rate by booking our rooms in February for our May trip. The hotel had a special running. With the price we paid, great service and cleanliness of the hotel I would definitely return and recommend to anyone booking a trip.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear FormerDiMaria

Thanks for staying with us this month, it is very much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you had a great time with us and that you first visit to Aruba was a success. I am however sorry about the adult pool closure, we certainly should have planned that week better, and we have now made changes to how we set that area up for Weddings so that there is less disturbance to our guests. Again thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort soon.

Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

It was a great trip at a wonderful hotel. We had our company's Presidents Club award trip down in Aruba and this is the hotel that was selected. It had beautiful pools, nice spa services, a casino, good gift shops & jewelry stores, and had great restaurant/food choices. The view from the hotel room was beautiful and loved taking pics of the beach and the boats going by - the water is so pretty. Had a great time and the staff/amenities at the hotel made it a wonderful experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Kpieken

I am so glad that you enjoyed your presidents club trip to Aruba, your group was great fun to have as our guests. You are right about the views, they really are spectacular. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort it is very much appreciated.

Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Been to Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino? Share your experiences!