So this April break we decided to try the St Kitts Marriott instead of Stellaris at Aruba. We love the Stellaris and we missed it a lot this year. St Kitts was great and a lot quieter for those on the blogs saying they want that, but there's no Caribbean Island like Aruba for weather, food, direct flights, and friendly people and the Marriott is awesome.
Our only issue wit Stellaris is the number of umbrellas, lack of shade at the pool and the mad rush to get pool chairs between 6:30-7:30. Matt- why can't the Marriott install more umbrellas or do what St Kitts has done and have most seats with the canopies? Please do something to help with this as it's the one consistent complaint heard about the Marriott Stellaris.
With that said we will be back again next year as we love it!! We've made good friends by going each year and we'll be back for sure.
I will up my review to the highest next year if there's more shade at the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach