Recently my husband and I stayed at the Aruba Marriott for 4 nights. We loved every minute. We were greeted by friendly staff at every turn. (Aruba's motto, "One Happy Island", truly was best served at the Marriott.)We want to make a HUGE shout out to some exceptional people we came across. Juanita, our house keeper, kept our room the neatest ever at any resort. Thank you for making our room feel like home. Raisa, our favorite sushi chef, you are the best. Alfonso, front desk extraordinaire, thank you. Nubis, our server inside lobby, thanks for your smile and great service. And our Favorite, Jasmin, our poolside server, never wanted to leave the pool because of your excellent service and cheerful disposition. Thanks to all. Favorite ammenity, automatic doors! We would come back again!
Amy and Mike T.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel
- Marriott Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Aruba Marriott
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Marriott
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.