FYI i rarely rate 5 of 5. So 4 of 5 is really good in my books.
Where do I start? Food, excellent. Service, excellent. Casino, excellent. We choose to stay at the Marriott Resort because i read online that it was one of the better Casinos in the area. The only thing that could have made my stay better was if it was cheaper or even free. Not saying that it was too expensive, but something is always better if it is cheaper. This resort is clean, well maintained, free wifi in lobby, gives two towels per person, the vendors on the beach arent pushy and are extremely nice. The best way for me to discribe Aruba is that its a North American style resort in a tropical destiniation. I will defintly be coming back. Nothing bad to say about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach