Arrived in Aruba early morning from NJ after a 4 1/2 hour flight. Aruba is very dry and not lush. The ride to the hotel was somewhat blah Once we arrived at the hotel all was great. Will we be back to Aruba, probably so. We had a fantastic time. Amazing sunsets! The island is really not that pretty compared to others. Very dry not many palms and lush surroundings but we knew that coming in.
The hotel and beaches well that is another story. Awesome stay with beautiful grounds and landscape. The ocean was perfect with a sandy bottom and aqua waters and great palms. The Marriott is a great hotel.... Great places to dine out include:
Marandi, Madame Janette, El Gaucho. Htoel food is ok very costly. Overall a great vacation..
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel
- Marriott Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Aruba Marriott
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Marriott
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.