My wife and I last went to Aruba in June of this year. We decided to go again in November and choose to go back to the Marriott hotel and stay in the Trade Winds club. But prior to our arrival, we stayed at the Westin Hotel for 2 nights at the other end of the beach. The Westin Hotel was nice, but did not compare to the Marriott at all. Again I must give the Marriott's Trade winds Club straight A's.
Everything was awesome!! The food, the service, the room and the beach and pools. We spent time at both the regular pool, and the new adult only pool, as well as the beach. The grounds were well kept as usual. The Trade Winds was just as good as it was in my June trip. Several staff members at the hotel actually remembered us from our last trip. If you go, look for Hermeania at the tradewinds beach hut, or in the gym. She treats everyone like family. You can always count on great service from Alix, the lobby Bartender and Jess, the pool waitress at the Adult Pool. We also had the pleasure of meeting Jose, the operations manager. He was at the Club Lounge Daily, checking with the guests to make sure their stay was awesome. He always took time to stop and actually talk for a few minutes, and was very personalble. As I said in my 1st review, if this in your budget ($150) daily per couple, I highly, highly recommend it. Between the food and drinks, its well worth it, not to mention the premium view and all the other perks. You will not be disappointed. Remember it's daily breakfast of assorted hot and cold items, daily lunch of sandwiches, soup and salads, and cocktail hour with hot and cold food, with items like steak, lamb, shrimp, grouper, pork, pasta etc etc, snacks, cheese platters, desserts during lunch and cocktail hour...OPEN BAR, between 6 and 9 everynight!!!! Unlimited BEER and Soda, juice, water and coffee all day!!! This is really a no brainer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach