We booked this place based on the overall positive views foound on tripadvisor. We had a totally different experience!
Our issues , in summary, were as follows:
1/ Tacky looking resort with bright orange buildings that would fit right in "Butlins" I'm sure
2/ Loud music in the evenings confirming the tacky feel
3/ Lazy, unresponsive staff, highly erratic housekeeping quality
4/ Common areas that smell (from the damp I presume)
5/ Permanent damp smell in the room - decor of tacky design
6/ Poor quality bathrooms
7/ Definitely not worth the price.
We checked out as soon as we could and moved into the Westin (which is better but also not great). We also visited the Hyatt on a couple of occasions and this is the ONLY resort that has any class from what I saw in Aruba. We hesitated booking this however because of the "bathroom issue" (see reviews for that hotel for an explanation).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach