I cannot believe the numerous claims that the Radisson is one of the top hotels in Aruba. It is not. The rooms are very small, the service was sketchy, the shower runs boiling hot and freezing cold, and the air conditioning had two settings -- ice box and sweat box. Do not let them put you in the Curcao Tower (the hotel has three towers) because it is practically in Guam. To its credit, the pool area is very nice, the beach is pretty and the restaurants are excellent. Overall, the hotel was okay, but it is more like a 3-star, not a 4-star.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach