Stayed at this hotel for 5 days during my workation in Aruba. The rooms are great. Their pools are nice and walk one more minute to get to the long stretch of beaches that covers the whole hotel strip in Aruba.
The food, drinks and snacks you can purchase at or around the hotel are also very nice and diverse. There is a small shopping area right in front of the hotel. You will also find the best places to go out in front of the hotel. But dont worry, you won't hear any music or anything bothersome while in your room.
All in all a nice stay, just be aware that it is a bit pricey. Other than that, it's worth it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach