The Radisson is a great place to stay long term or short term. We stayed here for an all inclusive week which was perfect for us as a family. The rooms are clean with a king sized bed, nice sized bathroom with marble counter tops, and nice ocean front views. After hitting the private island, we would come back to Gilligan's Bar. A couple of nights, we had dinner from their menu along with catching the "happy hour" 2 for one specials. I would recommend the fish tacos along with their salads.I also love their soup shooters. Winnie is a great bartender and by the end of the week knew what we liked for drinks. My only complaint is they kept running out of mint for the mojitos! Really no big deal and i switched to a similar drink that Winnie recommended instead that was similar. The restaurants across the road are great, especially the buffet at Aqua doesn't disappoint. We tried the restaurant near Gilligan's and for breakfast it is great but I would pass on it for dinner. The food is not as good as the restaurants across the street. I feel like this is the only weakness of the resort and a few tweaks could bring it up to the other restaurants the resort has to offer. Love the updates to restaurant at the island and it is just a beautiful place to relax.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach