My wife and I stayed at the Radisson in September 2013 while visiting Aruba on honeymoon. As part of our stay we booked a romance package which got us a room with a partial ocean view, a romantic dinner on the beach, a 50 minute couples message, sunset cruise, and breakfast every morning. We arrived during Aruba's off season so the hotel wasn't at all very crowded. It was fairly easy to find a palapa on the beach everyday with minimal searching. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and full of plenty of options. there wasn't anything exciting on the breakfast menu, but for us Americans it was just fine. After breakfast we spent the rest of everyday lounging and tanning on the beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean until sunset. All of the staff we encountered during our stay were polite, efficient and generally very pleasant. Our room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The romance package was a good value and we were glad we chose to book it. I would recommend this Radisson to anyone looking for a place to stay in Aruba.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach