Our trip, last week of Apr 2013.This was our first trip to Aruba. I did all the booking myself. From the first moment we arrived at the Radisson we were impressed. The staff was great. The grounds very nice, great pools, beach, and close(across the street) to shopping, and many restaurants.Our housekeeper, Jalomie was the best. After we checked into our room, I went to the lobby and asked about the hotel in general. After that, we had no trouble booking cabannas or palapas. We tend to have dinner around 6pm, never waited to be seated in any restaurant. We ate in the resort sometimes, and in town sometimes. We enjoyed them all. Lots to do and see, just ask around. We did a sunset dinner sail, jeep tour,parasailing,a day trip to De Palm Island,went downtown, hit the pools, the beach, and the bars.We were told this was the low season. Well guess what? This is the time to go to Aruba then.Night life goes to 2/3 am if you are so inclined.We were greeted each time we walked by a staff member, which was very nice. When we go again, and we will, the Radisson is where we will stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach