We made our second trip to Aruba in October 2012 for a baby moon before our first born is due in February 2013. I have to admit when we first got to our room, they gave us a double bed room which I wasn't too happy about but when I spoke to Frank, the front desk manager, he assured us a king size room and a couple of hours later we had a king bed room with an ocean view which was absolutely breath taking. Another great feature of the hotel is that it is located across the street to a bunch of resturaunts, bars and lounges. Unfortunatley due to hurricane Sandy we had to cut our trip down to 2 days instead of 4 and the front deak worked with us to make phone calls and arrangments to get off the island in time or if we wanted to stay they had a special rate too... we really enjoyed our stay here with the short amount of time we were there. The amenities are wonderful, the food was great, the staff was so friendly and rooms so clean. We were really impresed and look forward to going back to the Radisson next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach