I booked 2 nights Dec 20-22 prior to moving to the Hyatt (on points) for Xmas and I have to say that I really enjoyed my stay at the Radisson. The first room we were allocated was in the curaçao building on a higher floor but it just had two small beds (with Hubbie) so asked for a change to a king. Moved to the Bonaire Tower which was closer to the beach area and while this building has less floors than C, we had a nice view. Used the upgrade for $19 a night which to me was worth it. The hotel isn't as upscale as the Hyatt but the rooms were very nice and I enjoyed the balcony (Hyatt has a step out). Also, the beach at the Radisson was better than Hyatt as it was no where near as crowded. I had read on TA some complaints about non-hotel guests on the beach but this was not a problem at all. We even walked past over Xmas and the beachfront was very pleasant. Did Seem to be more crowded with non-guests by the pier to the left. I really enjoyed the ease of reserving a hut the day before at 4pm. On our arrival, we still managed to reserve a hut after 5pm for the next day. Enjoyed Gilligans for breakfast and the location is great- restaurants and bars across the street. My only negative was that the concierge staff was not very helpful and couldn't answer some basic direction questions, but no big deal. In all, I would definitely stay here again. Reasonable rates and a very nice hotel. I do agree with others reviews though, if you like a view avoid rooms facing the Rui and the parking lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach