My stay at the Aruba Radisson was absolutely spectacular. The staff is second to none, from Grace at the reception desk to Rosa and Theo at the Laguna Restaurant, to Louisa of the housekeeping staff. Each and every one of them could not have been more helpful. We first stayed at the property in 1974 when it was the Aruba Caribbean hotel. We returned in 2004 and have been coming back almost every year since. The one thing that brings us back is the consistency in the accomodations, service and attentiveness of the staff. At the Radisson you don't have to get up at 5:30 am reserve your palapa on the beach. At 4 in the afternoon you get on line, a short one, and pick your spot for the next day. The biggest improvement I saw this year from last year is the availiability of WiFi access the rooms. The property is lush with vegetition and it is truly a tropical paradise. There is no question in my mind that we will returning next year. In 2 years it will be 40 years since my wife and I spent our honeymoon in Aruba. Maybe we will take our family there and renew our vows.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach