WOW is all I can say. We were here for our 30th anniversary and I must say it was perfect. The room was spotless, well kept and a good view. The staff was more than friendly and accomodating, always there to answer a question or just being great hosts. The food at the breakfast buffet, Gulligans for lunch and the Sunset Grille for dinner was really really good. What more can you ask for than 2 for 1 happy hour drinks and a bar staff that truely enjoys themselves. We had no problem getting a spot on the beach without even getting in the 4pm line. The beach is outstanding and the servers were always around. This is our 3rd time to Aruba and 2nd time at the Radisson and I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.
A final shout out to RUDY, one of the Food & Beverage Managers; he remembered us from the year before and was a pleasure to get to know. I am in the F&B business myself running a 500 seat restaurant and he's the type of manager I would love to have on my staff - acknowledge him for us, he really deserves it. Until next year, enjoy all those great sunsets.
Bill and Joan Bromley
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach