I'm currently staying at the Radisson and have been underwhelmed thus far with our experience. The initial women who checked us in at hotel reception was rude and condescending and was not the most welcoming way to begin our stay. Rooms and grounds are okay, but overpriced for the overall quality. Partial ocean view= view of parking lot and construction, and if you strain your neck enough, you get a slight glimpse of water. The beach is lovely, but if you wait in line to secure an ocean front palapa, be prepared to have a view of the loud, obnoxious cruise ship passengers that are set up in front of you. They also use the hotel pool/facilities and aren't stopped at all by Radisson employees. From speaking with others in the island, this issue seems unique to the Radisson. Aruba is a wonderful and gorgeous destination, and we absolutely plan to return, but will stay elsewhere. All in all, there are better options on the island and I wouldn't recommend the Radisson.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach