Our first trip to Aruba celebrating our 10 year anniversary! Radisson is by far the best hotel in the Palm beach area. We walked from one end to the other and they had the prettiest grounds, best beach area and water and location! We only ate at Giligans and it was reasonable priced. The drinks at the bar were good and they have a waiter coming around on the beach. You have to rent your palapya at 4PM for the next day. I don't think people know that as they dont tell you at check in. But we still got one on our first day. We always got one close to the RIU by the pier. We are people watchers and that is where alot of the watersporst take place and you can hear music from the pier and the boats. Our room was spacious and clean! The beds were very comfortable!!! You can walk right across the road for several restaurants and a couple bars and shopping! When I go back to Aruba, I will stay at the Radisson! Book it, you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach