Aruba was absolutely beautiful! We spent 4 days there beginning on Sept 20 and we chose Aruba to avoid all the thunderstorms in the rest of the Caribbean. The beach at the Radisson was the best I've ever swam in, and I've been to Cancun, Acapulco, Oahu, Cuba, the Bahamas and Okinawa to compare this against. In addition to the crystal clear water, the water was so calm and very easy to swim in. We were very impressed with the facilities, the cleanliness and the beautiful grounds with waterfalls and wildlife. The pools were very clean and the rooms were exactly as shown in pictures. The washroom was equally impressive with fresh flowers, marble tiles and robes. I didn't notice the mildew issues that others had mentioned, but I was on the 4th floor in the Aruba tower.. not sure where they were. We had requested a partial ocean view and that's what we got.. We were above the Mira Solo bar w/ a view of the garden and ocean. Lots of choices for restaraunts nearby, room-service was suprisingly excellent. I suggest you wear at least SPF 30 on your first day, because I didn't and am now burnt and peeling. The sun is very strong, but the winds make you feel like it's cooler when it's not. I had children with me and although there weren't many other children around, they had a great time in the beach and pool. I totally recommend ths place!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa Palm - Eagle Beach