“Un endroit très calme!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Punta Salina

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palm - Eagle Beach
Villa Punta Salina
Save Saved
You added Villa Punta Salina to your Saves list
Salina cerca 21, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba   |
Barcelona, Spain
“Un endroit très calme!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My Planning was.....Beach-Relax-Beach and spend my small Vacation in a Quiet Guesthouse.
I'm 74 Years Old,and not easy for me to Find a Nice and Affordable Place Through Internet.

But, Tachan...I found Villa Punta Salina,saw Pictures and this Lovely Couple running this Lovely Place full of Good Energy,Very Clean And the Tropical Style Catch My Attention.

I recommend this place With No Doubt At all..Very Peaceful Enviroment !!
Thanks again Olivier & Mily.
Big Hug From Spain.

Room Tip: I Rented Pucalpa studio,the smaller Unit,But if you guys Plan to stay more than 2 weeks I suggest Ma...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
25 miles north of the deep freeze, Winnipeg,Manitoba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My Wife and I had the great fortune of picking Villa Punta Salina as our home for the month of Feb./2012. This was our first visit to aruba , and as it turned out it was in a perfect location for us. 10 minute walk to the bus stop,palm beach and the high rise hotel area. We stayed in the Mango House at Villa Punta Salina and were very happy with its layout, full kitchen seperate bedroom and bathroom. My wife and I did alot of exploring in aruba and it was always nice at the end of the day to get back to our little patch of paradise at Punta Salina and have a few drinks and a swim in the pool. Oliver + Mily are two of the nicest people you could ever meet and were always willing to answer any questions or look into any problems you might have. Oliver and Mily even cooked up the fish we caught one evening on the barbaque with jumbo shrimp, salad and wine. If you are looking for clean, private location in a very quite residential neighborhood Villa Punta Salina is for you. Thank You Oliver + Mily for your hospitality and we hope to see you again some day.---RON+Theresa

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Ourt first visit to Aruba and our son had booked us into Punta Salina, where he had stayed twice before. Warm welcome - with a cold beer - from Olivier and Mily. On the first evening he got us a table at Wacky Wahoo's, where you can't get in without reserving well in advance, when he had a chat with the owner. Rooms at Punta Salina are very clean and comfortable. We "lived local" for several days, shopping at the local stores and barbequing in the garden. Mily and Olivier are the nicest people you would want to meet. Go back? Definitely. 10+ out of 10

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Been a frequent traveler to Aruba...In the past stayed with family, Unfortunately my family no longer lives in Aruba. After looking through the reviews in trip advisor, I decided to give Villa Punta Salina a try. After receiving a warm welcome from the hosts Olivier and Mily I immediately became comfortable and enjoyed my two week stay. I had the opportunity to stay at pucalpa and mango, rooms were clean and well decorated. the grounds have sun chairs and unbrellas, a nice small pool, and if you love mangoes...a big mango tree. Salinja Cerca is quiet neighborhood, safe. I used to get their late or maybe early morning ...lol. no problems. So close to Hadicurari Beach and tourist attractions of the high rise hotel area...I'm coming back with friends and family...Yes people, I would recommend this place BIG TIME...Cool Host...I Know Olivier is in a good mood because Spain beat Portugal...lucky...SMH i was going for portugal...oh well...lol.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Resende, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Villa Punta Salina is perfect: you can go walking to Palm Beach and night life street, and sleep in a calm neighborhood. The rooms are clean, confortable and well decorated, the pool is perfect to a swim and a beer after the beach. The owners? they are simply the best!! Olivier and Mily, thanks for everything ! Our vacation in your guest house was PERFECT!

Big hug from your friends from Rio de Janeiro!
Tegner and Jessica.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

Very nice place,clean,perfect location near to the best beach in Aruba,excelent price ,it's in a quiet area,we stayed in iquitos room for 3 nights,Oliver & Milli super friendly owners,authentic place .THE BEST.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

For anyone looking for a more affordable and authentic alternative to the resorts this is your place. I doubt there is a better deal on the island--you can stay here a week for the cost of 1 night at a resort. My wife and I stayed in one of the studio bungalows...we found this place here on trip advisor.
Why we liked it:
---the kitchenette allows for buying your own food so you don't have to eat out every meal
---there is a newness and clean look to the whole place. its well maintained.
---the owners are on property, very nice, and available for anything you may need.
---location allows for not even having to rent a car. 10 min walk to bus stop, resorts, beaches, and convenience store

Some FYI's:
----the bungalows are not big and neither are the beds. if you have a lot of stuff or are above avg size you should consider going with the rental house rather than the bungalow.
----neighborhood is so so, not all the houses are fixed up like this place. some may not feel comfortable walking through the neighborhood. i never personally felt uncomfortable making the walk from the villa to the beach but i could see it not being for everyone. rent a car if thats the case.
----i couldnt get the internet to work. the owner's laptop connected fine but mine didn't. my laptop connected to the internet at the nearby resort (which i had to pay for) with no problems so i dont know what the deal was. this was an inconvenience for me so i am mentioning it. also the cable tv was really snowy but hey we weren't there to watch tv so not a big deal.
----you will somewhat be at the mercy of other guests staying there. if you want to turn in early one night the guest next to you might be up late using the pool...ect, ect.
----you'll have to ask for clean towels or new sheets and do your own dishes (which are provided free). the room isn't cleaned for you every day. its more like renting an apt than a hotel room.
----no hot water. the water is warm enough and rather refreshing after a hot day and personally i got used to it quickly.
----the whole transaction is handled in cash, including having to wire the deposit. the owner was quick to respond to all emails though.

Bottom line...we highly recommend this place as an excellent alternative to the overpriced resorts, especially if you are looking for more of an authentic Aruban experience.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Villa Punta Salina? Share your experiences!