“First night Home in Aruba” 4 of 5 stars

+(297) - 587 01 10
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Caribbean, Dutch, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Cape Coral, FL
“First night Home in Aruba”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is maybe one of the best secrets on Eagle Beach. We must go on our first or second night on the island. It is small, quint and friendly service with superb food recipes. With a touch of Aruban and Dutch cooking.

Visited April 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I stumbled upon Tulip on our way walking towards shopping. It was lunchtime and they weren't very busy. The waiter was very pleasant and we got our food very quickly. Being on an island you rarely ever get your food in the average time you would in the states. I had a burger and my wife had a quesadilla. The burger was good but I tried my wife's food an it was very good. We had a couple of fruity drinks and we're back on our way. If you are in the area and see this place, don't be afraid to give it a shot.

Burlington, Vermont
“The Dopest pleasant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Holy crap, i kid you not, this place is the man. Right when I showed up I knew it would be awesome. They had these lil lamp things on each table so it was just romantic as anything if you were going there for a date. I was there with my fam so thats not really what i was after, but i totally felt romantically closer to everyone at that table cause of these lamps. Even my waiter Theo. Dont even get me STARTED about theo man. theo is the bomb. Right when we sat down he treated us like family. This guy is pleasant as hell. He was smiling all night, telling us local stories, and was totally chill about how some peeps in my crew had allergies. Anywho, i got some onion soup that was god damned pristine, and then this meat dish I cant remember the name of cause it was in french or pig latin i think. It was on the second page of the menu i think, whatever. Bottom line, that meat thing was awesome, and totally fresh. My man Theo checked up on us every so often, and left is with smiles every time. What a dope guy. Reasonably priced for sure. If you are looking to bring a date here, i would totally go for it cause its not that expensive and nobody wants to burn their wallet up on someone who isn't a sure thing yet. Be careful tho, Theos so smooth he might win your lady friend. Anyway, glad i went, check it out.

“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had all our dinners here. The prices are reasonable for the island and the staff are really friendly. Food is well made and tasty.

Many people not staying at the hotel eat there, so you can see that it is one of the best in the region.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great dinner priced reasonably”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

My daughter and I had dinner two nights ago at Tulip after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. The meal was delicious and service was attentive. I had grouper with lime sauce and loved every morsel. In fact, I ordered grouper the following night at Papiamento and the fish could not compare to the tender grouper I had at Tulip. We are thinking of going back again before our vacation ends. If you are looking for a restaurant with atmosphere, Tulip would not be a great choice. But if good food without an outrageous price tag, try Tulip.

• Visited April 2014