“Sunset dinner on Christmas” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on one of the world's award-winning beaches.
New York City, New York
“Sunset dinner on Christmas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Loved the sand between my toes while watching the sunset on Christmas. Food and service were great. The view was the best.

• Visited December 2013

Lake Worth, Florida
“Dining On The Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Dining on the beach has become one of my new favorite things. There is just something special about dining by the light of tiki torches and wiggling your toes in the sand. We started out with an Aruban fish soup that was good, but not the best we've had to date, the Caesar salad was just ok, but our main course of coconut crusted grouper was delicious and large enough for two. Our server Natalie was very attentive and we were warmly greeted by all upon entering. All in all I would recommend it for a romantic night on the town

ribecky
“Most Romantic Restaurant in Aruba!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We love Passions! My husband and I ate here on Wednesday January 8th. We had a 6:00 pm reservation so we had some time to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunset. The food and service is top notch! I had the pan fried grouper special and my husband had the steak. We also ordered a bottle of wine. This was our 3rd time eating at this restaurant - it is a "must do" every trip to Aruba. I highly recommend this restaurant for a birthday dinner, anniversary or other special occasion - or if you just want to enjoy a romantic dinner with your significant other! LOVE PASSIONS!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Get there before sunset. Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Great spot on the beach. Go in flip flops or barefoot.
Lots of kids there, but I'm not sure I would have taken mine. It's a very romantic place, including a bed on the beach...

Visited January 2014
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great place to celebrate a special life event. I had made reservations on-line well in advance of our trip. When we arrived and told the host that we had a reservation and we gave him our name, he welcomed us and congratulated us on 20 years of marriage (nice touch). The service (thanks Brian) was fantastic, the music was nice, and the surroundings were beautiful. My husband had the filet and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the tuna and sadly it was just OK (hence only 4/5 on our rating). I would recommend this restaurant and would go back again.