“Wonderful: Even better the 2nd time!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful: Even better the 2nd time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This had to be one of our best meals on the island this year. My husband and I both loved our meals, the ambiance can not be beat. Our waiter, Keshon, was excellent. Attentive, without being annoying. There were bugs on the island this trip, but they provided bug spray so I did not get 1 bite....I had been eaten alive another night on this trip. We were not rushed at all, but nor was the service slow. Our drinks were great. The watermelon & feta salad I had was a delicious combination. My husband had the mussels as a starter and loved them. We both had steaks that were prepared to perfection. Our dessert was good too. Overall, a wonderful experience and I highly recommend!

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Wonderful meal in a beautiful setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was our first visit to Passions even though we've been coming to Aruba for years. I had the Grouper special with grilled shrimp & crab sauce and my husband had the tuna entree. Both meals were very tasty; although my husband's tuna was overcooked. Our waitress was excellent. She took our picture with the unbelievable sunset behind us. Make sure you take your camera and shoes that you can take off. You'll want to wiggle your toes in the sand all night long.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
BETHEL,NC
“Wife was in "Beach Heaven"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

From the lighted menus to the best grouper and sea bass ever, this is the romantic place to go for an "on the beach" dinner! I was later even more impressed when Marc the Food and Beverage Manager sent me an email to be sure we had enjoyed the meal. Feelin' lucky guys?. Improve your chances 100 fold. Take the date here and feel the motto of Aurba-ONE HAPPY ISLAND!

Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a great time at Passions. The food was by far, the best of all the restaurants we went to. Loved sitting on the beach for dinner. The service was also wonderful. This place is a must.

“Three times now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Grouper with coconut bread crumbs and banana dip............YUM !
For my 3rd time on the island, and my 3rd visit to Passions, I had my favourite meal yet again. Visited with friends who all thoroughly enjoyed our meal on the beach. Love it

Visited October 2012