“DON'T MISS DINING HERE!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill, Argentinean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Argentina is where superb steak is not just a meal but an art form! Once you dine at Tango, Aruba's first-class Parilla, you will know that Argentine Beef is simply the best. Each night the award-winning chef is grilling only the very finest cuts of beef on an authentic Parilla charcoal grill. Dine inside our nicely decorated restaurant, sit on the porch or on the terrace, have a seat of your choice and enjoy your dinner! We offer every night live music with local musicians and special performances.
Vacaville, California
“DON'T MISS DINING HERE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Located in major dining area next to all the hotels this is a MUST Dine at Place! Food is Wonderful and all of the staff is absolutely amazing!! Make Sure You Ask for Juan as your server-his amazing hospitality kept us coming back to dine there! His attention to your needs and likes is spot on & he always recommended something I loved as well as created by own special drink! Warm, friendly and romantic environment with live music every night. Food is fabulous. Thanks Juan for an amazing experience and your amazing hospitality while we were in Aruba!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Attentive, pleasant service, but the food was not so great. I ordered the ? Prime dry aged sirloin and my husband ordered the filet mignon. The sirloin was at best 1/2 inch thick with lots of gristle and fat. The filet had no flavor and was on the tough side. The rolls and herb butter were good, the accompanying vegetables unevenly cooked. The shrimp appetizer was over cooked and therefore tough. The dinner certainly wasn't worth $92.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband had the churasco and I had the salad with steak. The 8 oz churassco (sp?)was tasty and cooked to perfection. The steak and salad was $11 and well worth the price. I was trying to reduce my carb intake and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of the steak that came with the salad. I was totally satisfied with the dish.

Visited December 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Nice Place Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife and I were walking the main hotel strip looking for a place to have dinner. We checked out several places before deciding on Tango's. Their menu has a lot of choices and there were a couple of specials.

I had the rib eye and swordfish. The steak was tender and although this cut of meat is a little fatty, this 12 ounce had plenty of good parts. It was cooked perfectly. I have never eaten sword fish, to me it had a similar texture to salmon, but with a lighter taste. It was very good.

My wife had a seafood pasta dish with a creamy lobster sauce. She was not fussy on it, but I had what she couldn't finish and thought it was good.

The service was good and friendly. The only thing I could recommend is to eat inside as the flies and bugs were frustrating.

The cost seemed a little high, but typical for Aruba.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice anniversary dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I recently celebrated our 35th anniversary at Tango. My husband wanted a steak and since this was walking distance and we hadn't tried it yet we decided to go. Service was very good. My husband ordered a rib eye and it was very tasty. It did have some fat and was not as thick as the steaks in US. but all in all very good. They even sent us a complimentary dessert and sang for our anniversary. A Very nice evening for our last night in Aruba!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere