“Great Experience!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fishes and More " The Restaurant "

Fishes and More " The Restaurant "
J.E. Irausquin blvd 370, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
BeachLizard_MD
“Great Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Had supper here at the suggestion of a business friend who is an Aruba resident. The service was attentive without being overbearing. Everyone at our table (there were eight of us) had a fantastic meal. So much on the menu sounds appetizing, but I chose the grouper, grilled, with olive oil and lemon. It was absolutely delicious.

I didn't have a bad meal on the island in my four days there (well, except for the hotel breakfast) but this was the best. I'll definitely be returning here on future trips.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty disappointed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

First time in Aruba and we're walking around Palm Beach. This restaurant looks fun as it's right on the main strip so we take a seat. The prices seem "normal" for an island prime location restaurant. The food turns out to be extremely average. The alcohol is over priced. The service was good.

I just felt unsatisfied. This rarely happens for me, especially the first night at a new island vacation spot. Nothing was bad about my experience but I felt the price was just...overpriced. I spent more here than at Passions and I had more at Passions. I would not go here again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Went for the early bird special - $22.95 for salad, either Filet Mignon, red snapper or grouper, and hot fudge sundae. Was a great meal, my daughter and I had the filet mignon and my wife had the grouper. Everything was great, including the service from all four people involved, including the manager. Will return next time we're in Aruba.

Washington, D.C
“Best meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I ate at Fishes and More on two occasions during our stay in Aruba, and both times our meals were excellent. The service was friendly and efficient, and the live music made for great entertainment. I definitely recommend it.

Amelia Island, Florida
“repeat customers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

for the 3rd year in a row we made it a point to eat at Fishes and More 2 or 3 times during our visit. The service is outstanding with the Dutch pea soup the best this side of Amsterdam. The Snapper entree is very good & reasonably priced.