“If you want Teppanyaki...This is the place!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Pahrump, Nevada
“If you want Teppanyaki...This is the place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I love Teppanyaki and always sit at the grill. We find little variety between restaurants when it comes to style but it's the consistency we depend on. Although not as good as where we live (Vegas), I have to applaud the filet. I wondered if it would be as good as I'd tasted at Pago Pago and I was not disappointed. I am a filet fan and believe me when I say the two restaurants I've eaten at in The Westin have outstanding filets. The staff at Blossoms was great and the show was, as usual, based on the talent of the chef. If Teppanyaki is your thing, you won't go wrong with Blossoms.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Caribbean
“Entertaining and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We ate at the teppanyaki table with the kids and some guests from abroad.

I must say it was a nonstop entertainement and very ammusing show that was given by the chef at the table.

He involves the kids in the egg breaking part of the cooking which they love and the guy was very funny.

The food is wonderful and we were with a well travelled guest that said that this was one of the best teppanyaki he has ever had so we must take his word for it!

all in all the ambiance and service was excellent and the variety that you can choose from if you do not wish to have teppanyaki is wonderful from chinese food to a greta sushi selection.

I don't think that it's a coincidence that its almost always full so reservations are recommended!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

so fun, food was fantastic! Will go again next year for sure!! we sat at the Tepanyaki bar, the service was great too!!

Visited October 2012
Nesconset, New York
“Fun Japanese Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Blossoms is a Japanese "Hibach-style" restaurant with large Teppanyaki Tables at which the chef prepares your meal and provides a bit if entertainment as well. Located in the Westin Hotel on Palm Beach, Blossoms also offers a Chinese menu and very good sushi. They are only too happy to mix and match and will gladly serve both sushi and Chinese items at their Teppanyaki Tables. The quality of the shrimp, beef, chicken and salmon served was very good and far superior to the recently closed Benihana restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miller Place, New York
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I never would have thought that we would have chinese or japanese food on vacation since we have it at home, but this was SPECIAL ! The service was fantastic and the food was awesome. it is located in the westin. Like a benny hana but nicer atmosphere and better food. Relaxing and entertaining !!

• Visited October 2011