“Early Bird” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
SLC UT
“Early Bird”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Heard about their $25 Three Course Early Bird special. Great Food; large portions. Highly recommend this Italian restaurant!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Very good italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

The ambiance is old style 80s vintage cheesy Italian with fake statues and fake grapes hanging from the ceiling. The service was okay but not great. The food however was very good. Everything was fresh and tasty and cooked to perfection. We did have a problem when I checked my bill. They had overcharged us $150 for things we hadn't ordered. I hope this was an honest mistake but we didn't even get an apology from the manager.

Visited May 2014
virginia beach
“Always a Delicious Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Sole Mare is a constant in our Aruba restaurant line up. The food is always fresh, hot and delicious. Lobster Fra Diablo, salad and sangria are the choices.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barrington, Rhode Island
“My favorite Italian in Aruba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Aruba. I have been coming here for years for business as well as vacation. I had taken a break about 8 years since I had been to Aruba and on this trip I made sure to come back here. It was so delicious! The eggplant appetizer was delicious. Our salads were fresh and my pasta was amazing. We have some of the best Italian restaurants in our neck of the woods - North End in Boston and Federal Hill in Providence and this one is one of my all time favorite Italian restaurants anywhere!
Our waitress was personable and very attentive to our needs, my wine glass and water was always refilled and it's not a rushed meal at all. The area is off the beaten bath (no water view in site) as it's not in the center of low rise or high rise hotel and it looks like it's not in the best section but do not let that scare you. This restaurant is pricey, but definitely worth it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh
“Good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Mu husband and i ate dinner here and had the chicken parmesan special (early bird special from 5:30-7pm was $35 and included 3 courses) which was delicious! It was nice to eat Italian (our favorite) after so much seafood which is understandably a specialty on the island. The food was very good. We especially enjoyed the chopped salad which had a unique dressing that tasted of cucumber and citrus of some type (probably mango) with a vinegarette base that was fabulous. I've never tasted such a unique and delicious dressing. I would go back again just for the salad! Our special came with a very small caramel flan for dessert that was out of this world! I found myself wishing the serving size was larger but this was the size that came with the special. If I went again I would get the regular sized flan even if it cost more. It was truly that good!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere