“Nice and comfortable located outside of the resort areas among the locals” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Linda's Dutch Pancakes & Pizza

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dutch, Pizza, Coffee Shop, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! We also serve lunch and dinner, please check out our full menu on our website. There you can also find information about our gluten free options which include bread, pizza and pancakes (all available gluten free). Linda's is open from 8 am - 10 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Nice and comfortable located outside of the resort areas among the locals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to have breakfast. Pancakes were huge and delicious with a wide variety of toppings available. The omelettes were fluffy and filling Friendly staff Would recommend this place highly to those looking to get away from the hotel and get a feel for the locals of Aruba

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes & Pizza, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything. We hope to see you again soon.

Columbus, Ohio
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We took a taxi from the west coast hotel area to Lindas because it is not on the strip of restaurants in front of the hotels. It was the only time during our stay that we felt the Dutch influence that is Aruba's history.

Dutch pancakes are more like dessert we found. They are thin, large and topped with yummy things such as strawberries, bananas, chocolate, ice cream, etc. I had a brie cheese, walnut and honey pancake that was very good. My daughter did a half and half pancake with strawberries and nutella on one half, and bananas and coconut and pineapple on the other half. Everything was terrific!

The staff was very friendly and called a taxi for us when we were ready to leave. Good choice!

Visited March 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything. we hope that you will visit us again soon!

Baltimore, MD
“Vegan Dutch Pancakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

One of the things I really wanted to try in Aruba was Dutch pancakes, which I had never had. The problem is that I am vegan, and pancakes usually have eggs and milk. Based on another review I saw on Tripadvisor, it seemed that Linda's could accommodate me, so I emailed. I had a very nice exchange with the owner who was so nice and assured me that it could be done. He just asked that I let them know a bit in advance what day we would be there so he could be sure to have the ingredients on hand.

When we arrived and ordered I explained. The waitress checked to be sure if I needed special flour (I didn't) and then confirmed that they would use soy milk and no eggs. I had strawberries and chocolate syrup (Stefan had previously checked and found that it was vegan). Others at the table had regular pancakes with: honey and whipped cream; chocolate syrup, peanut butter, whipped cream; and Gouda and mushrooms. We all really enjoyed them. I had the regular coffee with free refills.

I really appreciate how accommodating Linda's was so that I could enjoy the pancakes too. Our waitress said they get many people with food issues and from her questions about the ingredients of my pancakes it seems clear that they are prepared to accommodate them.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We are more than happy to accommodate special diets. We have a lot of guests that enjoy our gluten free pancakes as well as our dairy free pancakes and vegan pancakes, so it is no problem at all.

I am happy to read that everybody enjoyed their pancakes, and we hope that you will visit us again soon.

Johnsburg, Illinois
“Love the pancakes...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

We visited Linda's Dutch Pancakes this morning, the last day of our vacation. I was reading the reviews and thinking about them all week. The place did not disappoint. My wife and I both had the pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. They were delicious. Only recommendation would be to have side orders available like bacon. We did not see that option anywhere on the menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to write a review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything, strawberries and whipped cream is a really good choice! When you are here next time feel free to ask the waitress for a side of bacon, or a scrambled egg on the side, and we will be happy to make it for you.

yorktown ny
“Not a pancake pancake.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

More like a giant crepe. Had breakfast here one morning. Small place, service good and the "pancake" served up with fresh fruit and coffee...worth a try !

Visited March 2014
Thank you for your visit and your review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed everything. We hope to serve you again soon.