“Wow amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 57 Shopping in Oranjestad
Boston
“Wow amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good price, made me a custom piece in 2 hours, I have been looking for a specific piece for 5 years he said no problem sit down at the computer and me a picture if what you want and 2 hours later it was made. If you like it you buy it if you don't no worries

Spartanburg, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Love this jewelry store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is the best place in Aruba to buy jewelry! I have had a love affair with jewelry since I was 16 years old and my husband gave me my first necklace when we were childhood sweethearts. That has been 40 years ago. I have traveled many places in the world and have always sought out jewelers but never have I been treated as warmly and as honestly as I have by K.P. and his entire staff. On our most recent trip, I purchased two beautiful rings, one they custom made for me to match an existing diamond band and the other a beautiful diamond ring. I am thrilled with them and have already received many compliments on them. I am a repeat customer and love knowing that they will have gorgeous things to choose from each time I visit. I live in a small town in the Southern part of the United States so friends here are just amazed at the beauty and the quality of all of the pieces. I would not consider buying from anyone else than The Gold Palace. I spend my year saving so i can visit K.P. and his staff on our annual Aruba trip!

Visited October 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
“Only place I will buy jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great place to buy jewelry. I have been doing business with K.P. for almost 20 years now. The quality of his jewelry is like no other and he is very attentive. They have repeat customers because they take good care of them and they stand behind what they sell. I have purchased about 80 thousand dollars worth of jewelry over the last 20 years from him. When I return to the states the jewelry I buy always appraises for twice the amount I paid for it. I am pleased with all my purchases frm him and I bring all my friends to him. K.P. is lilke family to me! :)

Visited November 2012
Gaithersburg
52 attraction reviews
“Trustworthy Jewelry store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great place to shop, great selection so Jewelery, great prices, KP and his staff treat you like family at both of their stores along with their staff. Kamla will assist with all your needs, as well! Have shopped here for many years and always a must to stop in and see our friends and see what new items they have. Also they have Jewelry repair in their shop!

Visited January 2013
“Great value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

We purchased three necklaces and one beautiful diamond tennis bracelet. Cecilia treated us as if we've know each other forever. Wonderful people and I feel like we got a great value.