“average” 3 of 5 stars

$66*
and up
Ranked #24 of 74 Activities in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Kini Kini Transfer & Tours is a family operated business since 2004. Since the beginning of Kini Kini we have been providing Aruba's guests with private transportation throughout the island. Private transportation is provided from anywhere from one guest to big groups.
Orlando, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

wound up getting a personal tour which we did not want but took anyway--guide was informative but the overall tour was not worth the price

Visited December 2012

Toronto, ON
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing adventure! Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Before my lengthy review I thought I would share a few tips:

1. Wear disposable clothes, you'll get dirty during the ride and the sand will not entirely wash out.
2. Bring a good pair of wrap around sun glasses or else you'll get sand in your eyes making it difficult to see while driving.
3. Bring a snorkel mask as there are tons of fish to see in the natural pool.
4. If you plan on riding double I wouldn't suggest more than a combined weight of about 300 pounds as I found the ride was a bit snug and at times a bit uncomfortable (together we are 290)
5. Lots of sun screen
6. Go pro camera if you want some really cool shots as you are driving

Now for the lengthy review:

Wow what an adventure! My girlfriend and I chose Kini Kini after reading recommendations from many forums and trip advisor and we were definitely not let down. This was by far the highlight of our trip to Aruba!

A staff member from Kini Kini picked us up from our hotel right on time and stopped at a few hotels to pick up other people on the tour

When we arrived we were greeted by Pancho and he explained everything we'd be doing and seeing.. What a lot of personality this guy had! He showed us to our atvs and gave a quick demo of how to operate them. They were actually pretty fool proof as you had two options; accelerate or brake lol. This was great especially for a beginner like me.

As we started our tour we were happy to see Pancho leading and one of his staff members following behind to ensure none of us got lost!

First stop was Alto vista chapel.... Nothing overly exciting here but the chapel had some history so it was worth taking a couple photos

2nd stop was baby natural bridge. Nice little bridge with some good photo opportunities

3rd stop was the old gold mine. We were able to make some rock formations and were told to make three wishes, mine still haven't come true ;-)

4th stop was the natural pool which was definitely the best stop! We were very lucky and were the only group when we arrived so we had a full 30 minutes to ourselves! As we were leaving we saw about 60 people heading down so I'm really glad we beat the rush!

Unfortunately we ran out of time so we didnt get to see the ayeo rock formations, but I think it was worth it since we had a lot more time at the natural pool.

All in all this was excellent tour and I would highly recommend this to pretty much anyone. Just make sure you're prepared for the bumpy ride :-)