“Great service,” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 74 Activities in Oranjestad
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family company established in the island of Aruba since 2007. We fusion all our lifetime experience in the tourism industry, put all that together and came up, with high quality customer service, specialized in water sports activities, mainly scuba diving, snorkel and sailing. Service for us is everything therefore we provide the best and most personalized attention to you.
Willemstad, Curacao
13 attraction reviews
“Great service,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Being an experienced diver I am always reluctant to go with large groups. But diving with the Diver Factory was great. First of the two boat was at the Jane n C wreck. As soon as we submerged, the strong current got hold on some of the less experienced divers and te dive master decided to go along the reef instead of the wreck. My buddy and I decided not to follow and dive to the wreck, together with another group from the same boat. After this dive, the dive master appologized to us and was happy we made the decision to go on our own. That was great. They carried a perfect healthy snack aboard for in between the two dives and drinks as well. Pity they didn't charge me, coming from the next Island, for the local rate ;-).

Visited November 2014

Houston, Texas
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

I recently went out on a dive with this company and Erwin and JJ are class acts. It is nice to see the mixture of their level of professionalism as well as laid back approach when dealing with the or customers. The outing was a blast and it was nice to know that you are with true professionals 50 feet under the waters surface as well as a couple of laid back folks on the boat.

I would not hesitate to recommend these folks to anyone interested in a bit of scuba time when in the area.

Visited September 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Exceptionally professional and friendly service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We've all been to those dive operations that just go through the motions - they're there just to get you wet a couple times and then get you off their boat. Fly 'n' Dive/Diver Factory is not one of those.

Erwin and Paula run The Diver Factory, which recently bought Aruba's Fly 'n' Dive shop, and the combined operation is probably the finest dive one I have ever dived with. They treated me like family, and it was obvious from the very first meeting that they cared about providing the best possible dive experience for each of their divers.

They have two boats to provide a variety of dive options across the northwest shores of Aruba. They work with a number of different dive masters, including Pavel and Lillian, who make sure each dive is fun, interesting, and safe. They worked with me to ensure that I didn't miss the wide variety of sea life (three Spotted Eagle Rays!) and a number of excellent wrecks around the island. Pavel even loaned me his only GoPro battery when I arrived with mine drained!

My wife and I loved the service and friendliness of the entire crew at Fly 'n' Dive/Diver Factory, and we would whole-heartedly recommend this operation to anyone looking to enjoy the beautiful waters of Aruba.

Visited May 2014
Macomb, Illinois
“Terrific people and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My son and I had a terrific experience with Dive Factory! Erwin, Paula, Angela, and Rob were all wonderful and made our first dive experience on Aruba very enjoyable. Service is king in my book, and the Dive Factory crew exceeded my expectations. I need not look any further for a dive service on next trip to Aruba; Dive Factory is now in my favorites list for email. "Masha Danki" Dive Factory! Hope to see you all again very soon!!

Visited April 2014
South Jersey
“new name, better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Diver factory was searuba flyndive, now under new ownership. Some new staff some old staff, still very friendly and efficient. Physical plant undergoing massive improvement. Always use them when in Aruba. Enjoy experience very much. Prices reasonable, includes pickup. Highly recommend.

Visited January 2014