“Exceptionally professional and friendly service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 54 activities in Oranjestad
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a family company established in the island of Aruba since 2007. We fusion all our lifetime experience in the tourism industry, put all that together and came up, with high quality customer service, specialized in water sports activities, mainly scuba diving, snorkel and sailing. Service for us is everything therefore we provide the best and most personalized attention to you.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Exceptionally professional and friendly service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We've all been to those dive operations that just go through the motions - they're there just to get you wet a couple times and then get you off their boat. Fly 'n' Dive/Diver Factory is not one of those.

Erwin and Paula run The Diver Factory, which recently bought Aruba's Fly 'n' Dive shop, and the combined operation is probably the finest dive one I have ever dived with. They treated me like family, and it was obvious from the very first meeting that they cared about providing the best possible dive experience for each of their divers.

They have two boats to provide a variety of dive options across the northwest shores of Aruba. They work with a number of different dive masters, including Pavel and Lillian, who make sure each dive is fun, interesting, and safe. They worked with me to ensure that I didn't miss the wide variety of sea life (three Spotted Eagle Rays!) and a number of excellent wrecks around the island. Pavel even loaned me his only GoPro battery when I arrived with mine drained!

My wife and I loved the service and friendliness of the entire crew at Fly 'n' Dive/Diver Factory, and we would whole-heartedly recommend this operation to anyone looking to enjoy the beautiful waters of Aruba.

Visited May 2014

Macomb, Illinois
“Terrific people and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My son and I had a terrific experience with Dive Factory! Erwin, Paula, Angela, and Rob were all wonderful and made our first dive experience on Aruba very enjoyable. Service is king in my book, and the Dive Factory crew exceeded my expectations. I need not look any further for a dive service on next trip to Aruba; Dive Factory is now in my favorites list for email. "Masha Danki" Dive Factory! Hope to see you all again very soon!!

Visited April 2014
South Jersey
“new name, better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Diver factory was searuba flyndive, now under new ownership. Some new staff some old staff, still very friendly and efficient. Physical plant undergoing massive improvement. Always use them when in Aruba. Enjoy experience very much. Prices reasonable, includes pickup. Highly recommend.

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

This was our second trip with Diver Factory team and again it was the highlight of our trip to Aruba. They were simply outstanding, very friendly, helpful and flexible.

My wife had never been scuba diving, but wanted to give it a try. The DFA Aruba team said "no problem", so while the kids and I were snorkeling they had a certified Scuba instructor gave her a quick (shallow water) scuba lesson. It was amazing. I highly Recommend anyone going to Aruba to go for a sail, dive or snorkeling with the DFA team.

Visited December 2013
Stony Brook, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Aruba a "home away from home"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Aruba has become to me and my family "a home away from home". The first visit there was in
1968 staying at the then Sheraton Hotel. I'll never forget the taxi ride from the airport to the hotel along the shore looking at the most beautiful blues of the Caribbean sea. I still get the thrill of seeing those fabulous colors each time I arrive. In all of these years the island hasn't changed as far as the beauty and the warmth of the people. I now have two time shares that make going back easier. The Aruba friends that I made so many years ago have now become my family. I have been there for the birth and weddings of my "adopted" great niece and nephew. I am now a "great great aunt" to the brand new baby boy in the family. There are so many interesting and fun things to do in Aruba. The "Octopus" trimaran sunset sailing cruise leaving from the waters in front of the Holiday Inn is one of my most favorite things to do in Aruba. Captain Jethro Gesterkamp makes the sail a delight. There are many good restaurants with food from different countries. I especially like "Gianni's Ristoranti Italiano" a fine restaurant that serves delicious food and is located in the high-rise area. Once you go to Aruba, you are "hooked for ever".

Visited August 2013