“Good Romantic Evening” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 27 attractions in Oranjestad
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Experience beautifully composed, orchestrated, and arranged music with wonderful romantic lyrics made famous by singers like Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Harry Connick, Jr. and others sung by Aruban vocalist Fred de Jong. Theater Show (Starting January 2014) The Aruba Sinatra Theater Show at the Expo Room at Aruba's Theater and Cultural Center "Cas di Cultura" will give you a taste of Aruban native atmosphere that is enchanting, cozy, and romantic. Catering services are available so refreshments can be bought and consumed before a show and during the intermission. The show with live entertainment is held every Wednesday from 19:00 - 21:00. Ticket is only $20.00 for persons from 13 years up and $10.00 for children of 12 years and younger (food and drinks, transportation, gratuities not included). The Aruba Sinatra Theater Show gives you an excellent opportunity to visit Aruba's theater and cultural center. Dinner Show (Now available)The Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show at The Old Cunucu House Restaurant will give you a taste of Aruban native hospitality and an atmosphere that is enchanting, cozy, and romantic. Order local food and delicious drinks while watching the Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show or ask for our dinner special. The dinner show with live entertainment is held every Thursday from 19:30 - 22:00. Ticket is only $15.00 for persons from 13 years up and $7.50 for children of 12 years and younger (Dinner and drinks, transportation, gratuities not included). The Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show gives you an excellent opportunity to explore the local Aruban food and ambience. Listen to a number of your favorite romantic songs such as "Fly Me To The Moon", "My Way", "I've Got You Under My Skin", "Luck Be A Lady", "Come Rain, Or Shine", "Girl From Ipanema", "I've Got The World On A String", "One For My Baby", "Night And Day", "You Make Me Feel So Young", "Softly As I Leave You", For Once In My Life", "It Had To Be You", "Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry", "Witchcraft", "The Way You Look To Night", "It Was A Very Good Year", "New York - New York", "The Lady Is A Tramp", and many more.
Easthampton, Massachusetts, United States
“Good Romantic Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the show very much. We have talked about quite abit sense we've been home. It was a nice way to celebrate our anniversary,especially when he sang a song my husband requested so we could dance. The food was great,the service was great and we enjoyed the company of all the other guests. The pictures that were taken of us dancing were absolutely great. Would really ;like to see this show again on our next trip to Aruba.

Visited October 2013
FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear valued guests,

Great to hear my show was enjoyable and has made such an impression, that you kept on talking about it. For me it was a great honor to be hosting your celebration and how you danced on my sepecila song. Also thank for you remarks about the restaurant and the other guests. Yes, the audience is very important for a good performance.

Thank you for your recommendation and I hope to see you back soon.

Thankful regards,
Fred de Jong

“Romantic evening with extremely talented performer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved our romantic evening Frank Sinatra performance and dinner. Fred de Jong captured Frank beautifully and sang a very wonderful repertoire of his songs!!! A show not to miss!!

Dear valued guests,

What a to the point and beautiful review and recommendation.

I hope to see you back soon.

Thanks,
Aldan, Pennsylvania
“Too Good To Be True In Of All Places ARUBA!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I just got back from our Honeymoon in Aruba and I must share with you the highlight of our trip. Believe it or not it was the dinner show featuring Fred de Jong aka Frank Sinatra "ole Blue Eyes" himself, What a great voice! What a wonderful personality! Delicious Food and so much more.... Fred makes you feel like you are the only two people there when he sings. Such an intimate place to be sharing with someone special but I can see that everyone would feel so welcome there as Fred makes it a point to personally interact with everyone. We are a young couple who never get tired of hearing real talent of yesterday's music. Close your eyes...enjoy the moment... savor the atmosphere.. You won't be sorry you went to see Fred de Jong perform. Put it on your bucket list on your visit to Aruba.

Dear valued guests,

Thank you very much for your special review. It is wonderful to read my show was the highlight of your Honeymoon trip. Thank you for the very nice things you say about my voice, personality, the Food, And is is marvelous to read I made you feel like you are the only two people there.

Also a thank you for your special recommendation.

Loving regards,
Randolph, New Jersey
“Bring your fedora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Bring your fedora, Fred de Jong brings Frank! Fred performs an outstanding show featuring the songs of Frank Sinatra. We saw one of Fred’s shows last year and made it a point to see him perform again this year. We were not disappointed. He puts on a great one man show with Sinatra’s songs set to the same wonderful arrangements that Frank used. Many of the guests came with their fedoras and, as Fred “Frank” sang and interacted with people at each table, it became a night of friends. We along with all of the other guests thoroughly enjoyed the night. If you like Old Blue Eyes’ music and a good evening of fun this is the show to see. One Happy Island, One Happy Show!

Visited October 2013
FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear valued guests,

It was a great surprise to welcome you back into the show after one (1) year as my first (1st) repeating guests. And indeed on that evening there were many fedora's around and it became a night of friends. Also between the tables.

Very nicely put to say: "I bring Frank!"

One happy regards,
Independence, Missouri
“"A fantastic time!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you are a fan of "crooners" you should definitely see this show! Fred is a great showman and gave us over 2.5 hours of Sinatra's big band sound as well as some other artists like Michael Buble. It's an intimate setting that allows him to stroll from table to table while singing. It was obvious from his preparation and enthusiasm that Fred enjoys this style of music and he put a lot into each number. Even during the breaks between sets he didn't rest his voice but went around the room chatting with the audience. He is outgoing, friendly and an entertainer in the truest sense of the word. We ordered dinner before the show and ate while Fred sang. The food was excellent and the staff was very attentive and friendly. We also enjoyed the banter Fred had with our waiter during the performance. It made our last night on Aruba very special!

Dear valued guest,

Wow, what a very nice description of the show and I think this is exactly what the show is all about to me. Sinatra's and Buble's big band sound, intimate, strolling, singing, preparation, enthusiasm, chatting, outgoing, friendly, entertainer, excellent food, attentive and friendly staff, banter and special. One word: wonderful!

I hope to see you guys back soon and being able to welcome you into the show.

Wonderful regards,