“Worst spa experience ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Intermezzo Day Spa

Intermezzo Day Spa
J.E. Irausquin Boulevard, 330 | La Cabana All-Suite Beach Resort, Oranjestad 297, Aruba
297 5863286
Improve this listing
Los Angeles, California
“Worst spa experience ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

My wife and I went to the Intermezzo at Bucuti (there are several branches - I don't know about the others). They have you fill out an intake form but don't read it - they didn't ask at all about the major surgery I'd had a few months ago. Cold rooms with inadequate table/head setups. Bad/weird music. Might do one foot and forget the other. Some standard strokes, but lots of poor work. Staff didn't seeem qualified at all. I got the "relaxing massage" and left feeling cold, uncomfortable, and stressed about the money I'd wasted.

Go to Spa Del Sol next door instead. Slightly higher prices, but 100x better.

NJ
“very good for such a price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2008

Very good. Bon Bini Package has 1 hr facial and 1 hr massage for only $115 i think. the best deal you will find on the island. the facial was so relaxing i fell asleep.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Total relaxation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2006

I had a massage and body scrub while I stayed at the Mill Resort in Aruba. The experience was wonderful. The technician was pleasant and the facility was beautiful and quiet. If it had an ocean view it would have been perfect.

Boston, MA
“Not too Happy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2004

My husband and I stayed at the Wyndham in Aruba 2 weeks ago. Being a owner/operater of a salon in the states I was very dissatisfied. My manicure that cost $25.00 USD was done on a dirty towel, old discontined polishes and I soaked in water. I ask for a nail repair and either the technician did not understand a word I said, or she didn't know how to do that. Perhaps if she had spent more time on my nails and less on what was going on out in the hall, she could have done a better job. I will NEVER go back there again!

A TripAdvisor Member
“loved Intermezzo Day Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2004

Great treatments, went there twice during my stay at Wyndham, try the bon bini package, 2 hours of massage and facial for only $95, try to find that in NY.

I had Aaron as therapist, great guy, great hands.