“Wonderful experience at the Alhambra Casino” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 66 things to do in Oranjestad
Fishkill, New York
“Wonderful experience at the Alhambra Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have the pleasure of visiting Aruba every year for the past 23 years.We always frequent the Alhambra casino. It is a friendly and casual casino that we always enjoy. This year I lost my 5 carat diamond bracelet in the casino. I was broken hearted and no one turned in my bracelet. I had given up hope that anyone would turn it in and we went back the next evening to play black jack. Jorge who is the security manager came up to me and said that he may have some news on my bracelet and he took my name and my hotel information. I still felt it was unlikely that I would ever get it back, An hour later he called me over to the casino entrance where there were three police officers. They took out my bracelet and returned it to me. Apparently Jorge had reviewed the security cameras and found out who picked up my bracelet and the police tracked the person who returned it. I could not believe that they cared enough to do all that to help me. I tried to give a reward but not one person would accept anything. They said that they were just doing their job. It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about the whole situation. My sincere thanks to Jorge and the police officers involved.Great casino.

san jose, california
3 attraction reviews
“check their mini mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

they have free wifi here compared to the high rise mall area. juan valdez coffee is very good. check out "the market" for quick snacks and some souvenirs. cool place to hang out before you go back to your hotel

Ansonia, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
“Too Smokey!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

didn't like it here, it continuously smelled like an old ashtray and they no one can play blackjack properly!

Farmingdale, New Jersey
19 attraction reviews
“Fun, easy casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a terrific place for the casual gambler on vacation. There are $2 roulette so everyone seems at ease realizing they are not losing a lot of money. The table games are of the standard variety but the attendants are friendly and helpful to new players. There are fun, penny slots and they do come around offering drinks. Warning: it is not smoke free but I actually did not see a lot of smokers.

boston
3 attraction reviews
“smoking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Not much on gambling anyway, played the slots just for fun but being from a smoke free state the cigarettes bothered me. Didnt stay too long as a result.