“Breakfast Buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stamford, Connecticut
“Breakfast Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had the breakfast buffet several times during our last stay. I have to admit that I was not impressed the first time ( scrambled eggs were cold, we did come towards the end though). The next two times were much better!! Eggs Benedict were really good, nice crispy bacon, really good variety. They also have a chef who will make you omelette and waffles any way you want. The service was great, very attentive servers... our coffee cups and orange juice glasses were always refilled without us having to say anything:)

Sudbury, Canada
“Fresh seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My fiancee and I loved this place! We even went back a second time which speaks volumes since when I visit I usually like to try a variety of places. We both loves the seafood plate served at the buffet. They always had a wide selection of items so you never need to eat the same thing twice. The server was also very kind to us.
I've been to quit a few cities and have tried many things but for some reason Aruba has the best food. It's very fresh and you can see how hard the chefs work in the kitchen to prepare the food by hand.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Freshest Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I ate here only 1 time. It was our last night at the resort. The service, atmosphere and food was amazing. We loved having the seafood grilled the way you want it. There was such a good variety of different foods and all was fresh and good quality.

Visited September 2012
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This restaurant, located in the Renaissance Marina Hotel, primarily does buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is extremely affordable and the food is generally good. It may well be the best buffet place in Aruba and its breakfast buffet may be one of the best on its own. The breakfast buffet is an excellent way to start the day - the offerings are such that you can't go wrong with it.

Visited March 2012
Toronto
“Small But Nice Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Aquarius restaurant has a buffet or menu option. The buffet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) were included in our all-inclusive package at the Renaissance Marina Resort and Casino in Aruba. Breakfast offered an Omelette bar, lots of fruit, yogurt, pastries, eggs, eggs benedict, porridge and oatmeal. Of course there are sausages and bacon as well. It is a small buffet but I found it adequate and always found something to it. Lunch included a selection of salads, sushi, fruit, a seafood grill and a variety of hot meal items to choose from. Dinner was pretty much the same. Because of its size and limited offerings I've rated this average, as for an all-inclusive resort option there is little variety, but the food was delicious and presented really well. Staff was always smiling and very helpful.

• Visited August 2012