“GET LUCKY” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Arkansas
“GET LUCKY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I got lucky when I found his restaurant and ate here 3 times during my recent May vacation. I had the grilled shrimp/garlic rice and veggies. My sister had the grouper/potatoes and veggies. yes, we had the same dish 3 times. The food was "that" good. It was not so much the food choices, it was the way the food was prepared. Lots of spices (not salt) and seasonings and it was grilled in olive oil...so healthy. Do yourself a favor and try this one out. There is no service charge added, so we found the price to be similar to what would be paid in the US.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A totally not hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stopped in on a Tuesday night on a whim after reading the tripadvisor reviews. Well worth it! Other restaurants in Renaissance Market were busy, Hopi Bon wasn't. Which is a damn shame, because it's fantastic. I've eaten my way through most of the "top spots" on the island and I'll say that the mahi mahi I had here rivaled any piece of fish I've eaten anywhere else. It was the fresh catch of the day and grilled just right. For $22, it was an absolute steal. Generous portions and everything given a careful attention to detail. Really well done. Ate the plate clean and was left wanting more. Also had these fried Gouda spring rolls with sweet chili sauce, it sounds so wrong but is so damn good. That was $6. Service was awesome, very friendly. My guess is this is a husband/wife owned restaurant. Would/will definitely go back. You Should too!!

To the owners, whom I'm guessing read the reviews: just a suggestion, work on your signage. that tacky coca cola neon sign needs to be tossed in the trash and the name of the restaurant needs to be more prevalent, lit up, and bolder. There is a fair amount of competition in the Market and stupid tourists tend to gravitate towards bright lights, seriously. You do a wonderful job.

Lynnwood, Washington
“Thank you Hopi Bon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

For cooking the wahoo we caught less than 2 hours before. Well prepared and good presentation. May 2. Thank you Catain Leo if you read this, we really enjoyed our fish and the charter fishing!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had dinner there for the first time and it was delicious.
The service was excellent and friendly. Cannot wait to come back to Aruba and dine there again.

Visited March 2014
Plainfield, Illinois
“Hopi Bon indeed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Great place (location and atmosphere), excellent service, super awesome owner (staff), incredibly out if this world food. Check out my posted pictures.