We stayed in March for 9 nights in a 2 bedroom unit overlooking the golf course. We were in the very last building on the property. We walked almost everywhere -the shuttle service never seemed to be around when we needed it. The unit was actually 2- one bedroom units with a door to adjoin them. Each side had there own hot tub on the roof which was nice but they were way to hot and the deck area looked really run down and needed cleaned. The unit itself was very nice -however the bathroom off the bedroom was very small and had a tub/shower combo. The bathroom off the living room was HUGE and had a big walk in shower and a separate Jacuzzi tub. We used it instead to get ready each day.
The resort has a couple pools- 2 of which have a bar. The closest to us also had a water slide. The bad thing was the bar hours were not consisant. It said they were open till 6pm but most days it closed by 4:30. The other pool in the front of the property's bar was open longer because SeaBreeze restaurant used it. The beach was across the street and was gorgeous.
We did the All Inclusive -which I believe they need to improve on. It seemed the rules changes daily as to how it could be used- especially the bar choices. Mulligans was great most of the time- We payed a surcharge to eat at Windows and thought it was funny that you could get the same items at Mulligans and drinks were not included with the all inclusive. I would probably skip going if I came back. Most of the dining options are at the Tamarijn. We had no problem with reservation anywhere.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad