In this trip to Aruba we used a timeshare trade. Divi Golf is a nice place to stay in the low rise area. Very nice looking, equiped with full kitchen (well stocked with pots and pans), fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer --- but no all inclusive.
Very near to the beach, with two amazing pools (the infinity pool it's the best, but the main building one has restaurants around so it's practical)
However, Divi is a complex that includes other hotels and resorts with restaurants, gym, spa, tennis court, etc. You can move from one Divi to another using free shuttles from the complex. Also, you can go to Alhambra's casino using the shuttles, wich has a mini mall with convenient stores and restaurants like Fussion, Ginger, Subway, Little Ceasar Pizza, Dunkin Donuts, etc.
If you want to go to high rise or Paseo Herencia, you can take a cab for just $9 each way.
The room was clean and we were provided with fresh towels each day (some timeshares don't do this), and the staff is friendly and helpful.
The only down note it's the pricey wifi... we had to pay $35 for just 4 days! And was not the fastest in the world, may I say :(
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.