Our exchange was through SFX. We arrived early at Divi Village Beach and Golf Resort. We were able to pre- check in early. While we were waiting in line, we were provided with punch, both with and without alcohol. We did our shopping at Ling’s and came back to get our check in materials. One of the bell hops asked if we were pre-checked in, got our package, and drove us over to our condo. We had received an upgrade to one of the three buildings designated as “Condos.” We were in C24. Our 1 BR unit was gorgeous. We had a spacious bedroom with a king bed and bathroom with shower only. There was a second bathroom with shower next to the living room. Furniture there was quite comfortable. Large screen TVs were in the living room and bedroom. Daily trash pickup and towel exchange. Linens were changed mid week.
The kitchen was modern with black granite with gold specs in it. Stainless appliances. Ice water and cubes or crushed ice were available through the refrigerator door. Refrigerator was more than spacious enough for us. A utility room was off the kitchen with a stacked washer and dryer. We did not cook any dinners here, but the kitchen appeared to be well stocked.
Our deck had a small table with 2 chairs and a lounge. We overlooked the waterway that surrounds the 9 hole golf course. We saw a nice variety of birds in and around the water and there were a number of iguanas and lizards on the grounds.
We used 2 pools on the property. One had a great slide that really whooshed you into the pool. The infinity pool with swim up bar was lovely. Beach towels could be exchanged at will. The grounds were impeccably kept.
The beach was a 5 minute walk from our unit, which was at the back of the resort. I think it’s the nicest beach in Aruba. Very wide beach, clean white sand, and a shallow drop off to the water. The palapas were at the back of the beach but there were more than enough for the people on the beach. The beach was never crowded, unlike the high rise beaches.
There is a fitness center and climbing wall on the property. Treadmills overlooked the beach. There are several Divi resorts clustered together and it was easy to walk from one to another. There are a number of restuarants on Divi properties, but the only one we ate at was Mulligans at our resort. It was reasonably priced and we enjoyed our meal there. Frequent shuttles were available to take you around the property and to the Alhambra casino.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad