It was our 3rd time in Aruba and all in all the best accomodation.
Nice and spacious rooms, friendly staff and nice environment.
you have to cross the street to get to the beach which is wide and gives you all the privacy you need (no comparison with the high rise hotel).
Plenty of sunbeds, no need to fight at dawn for them :-)
The golf course gives a touch of atmosphere and I must say, room rates are acceptable.
The best sea/beach is at a 5 min walk on the right side (north), unless you don't drive to baby beach (45 min)
We might come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad