I had a wonderful time at the Divi Dutch Village. My stay was a timeshare exchange through RCI. It was me and a few of my girl friends. We had a two bedroom villa; it was more like a town home. The unit was nice and clean. The only issue I had is that you had to keep the air at a certain temperature or the gas stove would make a noise. Other than that, I had no issues with the unit. The staff was excellent. We arrived a day late and I called the resort to let them know that and to ensure my room would still be available. The staff was super friendly and understanding. When we arrived, check-in took approx 10 min once I got in the desk. They brought us some juice to drink while we waited. The concierge was there to take us to our room and gave us a tour of the resort during our brief golf cart ride. It was nice.
The grounds were lovely. The staff did an excellent job keeping it clean. The beach was warm and or so beautiful. The bartender's were friendly and made excellent drinks. I just explained the taste I was looking for and they had no problems making something to fit my taste buds.
I did say I stayed in the timeshare resort. Divi has many resorts and since we weren't in an ll inclusive resort, we had to pay for a bike rise (6miles). It was $10 and included snorkeling, the snorkeling gear was $10 as well. I believe if you were in an AI, it would have been free. The Divi Dutch had its own activities going on. They had a BBQ for the guests by the pool. It was fun.
The locals were nice and helpful. In just about ever cab we got in the driver gave us a brief history of the island and told us of all the fun things to do. We went downtown, to the high rise area, and on a De Palm sightseeing tour. The entire experience was just wonderful. Aruba will never fail you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad